Whitehat Jr Review By Parent

Read Honest Whitehat Jr Review By Parent Who Has Joined His Kid in Whitehat Jr Course.


Hi..I am Srikanth Rakonda.. This is my detailed Whitehat Jr Review. Personally, I am always keen about latest trends in technology. I am also father of two kids. I always wanted to think different for my kids. Most of the parents do not think out of the box for their kids. But I do not want my kids to be regular kids. I want them to be something special in their education or career.

The idea of getting my son into coding came, when I came to know the importance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. AI is the future as per my research. Hence I have decided that my son should start learning the basics of coding. At the same time I do not want to rub it on him forcefully. I was looking for a training program which can make him learn coding the fun way. I researched online and found Whitehat Jr program. Initially I was not sure about this program. But guess what, they have a Free Trial. I have immediately jumped in and Signed up for the Free Trail Class.

Enrol for a FREE TRIAL class for your kid on https://dash.whitehatjr.com/partner?ref=SRI568194

As soon as I signed up, I got a call from Whitehat Jr customer support. They have scheduled a class for us. I logged in to my account. I see a beautiful and well organised dashboard.

Here it is the Dashboard screenshot for you :



Dashboard was very user-friendly and it was easy to navigate. I see a button "Join The Class". As soon as I click the button, I see a window and a teacher has joined the class. She started introducing her. Then she has started with basics of programming with easy to understand methods. I was blown away by the teaching methodology. My son was understanding whatever she was teaching. Within an hour he already know what is a command and what is an event.

I have immediately signed up for more classes. Now my son has mastered how to create loops, code debugging, story telling with code etc. He has finished 10 classes.

Changes I Noticed After Joining Whitehat Jr :


I clearly saw that my son's reasoning skills improved alot.
I see that his logical thinking also improved alot.
His confidence levels also improved alot.

The 1-1 Online Coding Classes for Kids are the best for kids.

Features of Whitehat Jr Online Coding Classes For Kids


  1. Schedule the Classes As Per Your Convenience.
  2. You Can Cancel The Classes and Reschedule Incase Of Change Of Plans.
  3. You Can Choose The Teacher.
  4. If You Did Not Like The Teacher, You Can Change the Teacher.
Overall, as a Parent I am super happy that I found this incredible Live online coding program for kids. I wish to see my kid soon become a coding wizard and start creating apps.

Here it is my Whitehat Jr video review.





Enrol for a FREE TRIAL class for your kid on https://dash.whitehatjr.com/partner?ref=SRI568194

Your kid will receive a certificate from Google and Discovery alumni on successful trial completion. 
Hope you liked my honest Whitehat Jr Review. If you have any questions, you can call me at 9885121937 or Comment below. I will revert back with answers. Good luck.


Comments

  1. Fake review. Also no rush to learn coding. Coding is not the future anyways. Why teach coding just because parents ready to spend and see their child bright future. By opening such opportunostic company t
    You are fooling parents

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment